As a devoted family law attorney at Petrelli Law, P.C., Regina Tuchinsky focuses her practice primarily on divorce and family legal matters.
Prior to joining Petrelli Law, Regina worked as a child advocate attorney at the Defender Association of Philadelphia’s Child Advocacy Unit. In this role, she managed a caseload of nearly 200 children who were subject to court proceedings as a result of abuse, neglect, truancy, and/or delinquency. In dependency proceedings, she litigated in both the best interest of those children and represented their wishes, by acting in the dual role of advocate and Guardian ad Litem.
Regina earned her Bachelor of Business Administration degree, magna cum laude, from George Washington University. She earned her law degree from Temple University Beasley School of Law, where she co-founded the university’s Family Law Society and served as its treasurer. She received Temple’s Law Faculty Scholarship as well as the Morris H. Goldman Scholarship in Law and the Barrister’s Award for Trial Advocacy.
While in law school, Regina worked as an intern and extern for two Philadelphia law offices, and she also served as a Judicial Intern for The Honorable Ann M. Butchart in the Philadelphia Courtof Common Pleas, First Judicial District, Family Division.
Regina is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. She speaks fluently in Russian and proficiently in Spanish.
- Juris Doctor, Temple University Beasley School of Law
- Bachelor of Business Administration: International Business, George Washington University School of Business
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association
- Law Faculty Scholarship, Temple University
- Morris H. Goldman Scholarship in Law, Temple University
- Barrister’s Award for Trial Advocacy, Temple University
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey