Most people facing divorce have concerns regarding property division, spousal support, child custody and child support. However, some clients have more complicated concerns regarding property rights, business interests, hidden assets and much more. At Petrelli Law our attorneys are accustomed to counseling clients on these high-asset/high-income divorce issues.
Ensure your interests are preserved by consulting with an experienced family law attorney at Petrelli Law contact our firm to schedule an initial consultation with a knowledgeable divorce lawyer.
Our attorneys work with specialists to address many of the issues that arise in high-asset divorces, including:
- Hidden assets: We retain the services of independent investigators to identify hidden assets for purposes of fair property division
- Business interests: We obtain business valuations in order to determine the full and fair value of a business, as well as the value of any interests in a business
- Securities assets and cash assets: We evaluate the fair market value of stocks, bonds, money market accounts and other financial accounts
- Real estate: In addition to the marital home, we examine other real property interests, including vacation homes, rental properties, income from rental properties and all other real estate investments
- Retirement accounts: We assist clients with QDROs (qualified domestic relations orders) in order to secure a fair share of retirement benefits from IRAs, 401(k)s, pensions and other forms of deferred compensation.
- Child support: We address concerns regarding unreported income, under reported income and other child support obligations
People involved in divorce with significant marital assets must trust that their attorney has the ability to handle these complex issues. At Petrelli Law our attorneys know equitable distribution laws and have successfully handled many high asset divorce cases.
Trust in the divorce attorneys at Petrelli Law to effectively and professionally manage your high asset divorce. Contact us for divorce representation throughout Montgomery County, Bucks County, Philadelphia County, Chester County and Delaware County.