In April 2011 Petrelli Previtera released Flash Divorce, which offers attorney-prepared legal documents and at fixed prices.
To purchase our attorney prepared legal documents, simply select the family & divorce document our attorney has prepared, complete an online questionnaire. We will review your completed questionnaire and contact you if additional information is needed to clarify your intent.
If necessary, Petrelli Previtera also offers Legal Advice By Phone. To resolve a legal matter or move on to the next step in a legal action, sometimes you need to answer to a question and get advice from an attorney licensed in your state. Our Legal Advice by Phone Service gives you an affordable, convenient way to obtain the professional advice as needed.
Flash Divorce offers the following divorce and family law forms:
- Marital Settlement Agreement: This interactive legal document generates a Marital Settlement Agreement for use in all 50 states. This product does not create a legal separation.
- Parenting Plan: This Parenting Plan document is to be used in conjunction with a divorce proceeding involving minor children. It establishes the final parental rights and responsibilities of the mother and father and is incorporated into the divorce decree. The plan details parenting schedules, decision making, residential requirements, transportation, communication, and dispute resolution.
- Pennsylvania Divorce: This Pennsylvania Divorce product provides state-specific forms and detailed filing instructions to obtain an uncontested, no-fault divorce in Pennsylvania. You and your spouse must be able to reach an agreement on child custody and support, alimony, and division of your property, debts, and retirement benefits, and any other issue which may be raised.
- Philadelphia Divorce: This Philadelphia Divorce questionnaire provides county-specific documents and detailed filing instructions to obtain an uncontested, no-fault divorce in Philadelphia County. You and your spouse must be able to reach an agreement on child custody and support, alimony, and division of your property, debts, and retirement benefits, and any other issue which may be raised.
- Premarital Agreement: This interactive legal document enables you to generate a Premarital Agreement (sometimes called an “ante-nuptial agreement”) that is valid in any state.
- Quitclaim Deeds: This software product allows you to draft a Quitclaim deed for a married or single couple. A Quitclaim deed is a deed of conveyance intended to pass any title, interest, or claim which the grantor may have in the property, but not professing that such title is valid, nor containing any warranty or covenants for title.