Whether you’re in the middle of a divorce or are just starting out, this ebook offers useful information about privacy and surveillance laws in NJ and PA. Below, you can download this free guide.
This free informative ebook, written by family law attorney Thomas Petrelli, is a useful guide to understanding privacy and surveillance laws in Pennsylvania and New Jersey as you prepare for and navigate divorce. This easy to read, concise book compiles frequently asked questions related to spousal spying and has been adapted for both New Jersey and Pennsylvania laws.
The book covers a variety of privacy-related topics, such as:
- Preparing for divorce, including the basic steps and your options.
- Whether a person may use electronically-stored information to spy on his or her cheating spouse.
- How proof of infidelity impacts a divorce case.
- Understanding the consequences of your actions, such as wiretapping, reading texts, silent video surveillance, and more.
- Why it matters to have a competent family lawyer.
- Admissible evidence of infidelity.
About the Author
As founding and managing partner of Petrelli Previtera, Thomas J. Petrelli, Jr. leads the firm in resolving divorce cases. While he represents individuals and families in all types of financial situations, he has built a particularly strong reputation handling high asset divorces and those involving businesses as marital property. Tom’s career has earned him the recognition of his peers and authoritative legal organizations. In addition to his Juris Doctor from Vermont Law School, he holds an LL.M. in Trial Advocacy from Temple University’s James E. Beasley School of Law.
** Disclaimer: Reading this ebook does not create an attorney-client relationship. This ebook should not be used as a replacement for the advice of an attorney authorized to practice in your jurisdiction.