Meet Andrew M. Klaas, Attorney in the Greater Chicago Area of Illinois
Andrew believes in the simple premise of providing clients with high-quality legal services and individualized attention. For many years, that philosophy has driven the Andrew’s approach to helping clients with not only their professional legal needs, but their personal ones as well.
Andrew concentrates his practice in Family Law, Estate Planning, Guardianship, Probate, Business Development, Business Litigation, and Civil Litigation. His experience has taught him to zealously represent on behalf of his clients and recognize their needs for the present and future.
Andrew works with individuals and families in the Greater Chicago Area including Barrington, Arlington Heights, Lake Zurich, Hoffman Estates, Bartlett, Inverness,, St. Charles, Geneva, Schaumburg, Palatine, Elmhurst, Oakbrook, Glen Ellyn, Wheaton, Naperville, Hinsdale, Park Ridge, and downtown Chicago.
Andrew takes an active role in the world around him and has many philanthropic interests to which he dedicates his time. Andrew is a Board Member of Klaas Kids Foundation for missing and exploited children and worked under Illinois Supreme Court Rule 711 for Southern Illinois’ Domestic Violence Client. Andrew actively volunteers his time to local bar associations, Willow Creek’s Awana Program for children, and worked with Barrington Police Department. Through these experiences he possesses a unique understanding of his clients personal and psychological needs.
- Illinois UBE Admission (2019)
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, Carbondale, Illinois
J.D. | 2018 – Early Graduate
- Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma
B.S. | 2016
Majors: Applied Sociology & Law Enforcement
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association | Member
- Chicago Bar Association | Member
- Kane County Bar Association | Member
- Federalist Society | Past Member
- SIU Law & Medicine Society | Past Vice President
- Sigma Tau Gamma | Chapter Founding Member
- Mock Trial Team Member | 2018
- Mock Trial ABA Labor & Employment Competition | 2018
- Mock Trial 1st place try out | 2017
Pro Bono Activities
- KlaasKids Foundation, Board Member
- Willow Creek Awana, Member
- Chicago Bar Association, Moot Court Competition Judge – 2 times
- Kane County Bar Association Competition Judge – 3 times