Meet Caroline G. Osborn, Philadelphia Divorce & Family Law Attorney
Everyone goes through tough times in their own unique way. As a family law attorney, Caroline G. Osborn has dedicated her career to guiding people through both good and bad situations that arise in their lives. She is a straightforward and levelheaded attorney who is adept at providing a positive outlook as she counsels individuals and families through their family law matters.
To Caroline, it’s important that her clients make careful, informed decisions, as their actions now will impact their lives down the road. It’s one of the reasons this quote from Ruth Bader Ginsburg resonates with her so deeply: “Real change, enduring change, happens one step at a time.” Caroline is a personable advocate who is available and responsive when her clients need her. She has built a reputation as a reasonable negotiator who is willing to work with the other side to get the best outcome possible. However, she is also a headstrong attorney who never loses focus on her client’s best interest.
Caroline has worked in family law since 2014. In addition to working in the Superior Court of New Jersey with the Honorable Yolanda Rodriguez, J.S.C., she has also worked in several family law firms in Virginia and Pennsylvania. Caroline applies this experience in the field to every case she handles, using her unique skillset and knowledge to help her clients achieve great outcomes.
- Juris Doctor, Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, Philadelphia, PA
- Bachelor of Arts, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Family Section
- Philadelphia LGBTQ Bar Association
- Nicholas A. Cipriani Family Law Inns of Court
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Friends of Laurel Hill & West Laurel Hill Cemeteries Antemortem Society
Admitted to Practice