Covington Georgia Family Lawyers
Family law is one of the most complicated aspects, not just because of the laws themselves but all that is at stake. Working with trusted, experienced, and compassionate Covington, Georgia, family lawyers can help you confidently navigate the legal process. Our team recognizes the challenges you face, whether due to child support and custody or divorce. We also work with those just starting on a new path who need help with prenuptial agreements.
At Petrelli Previtera, our family lawyers are dedicated professionals. We aim to educate you about your rights and help you overcome your challenges. Your future is at stake, and that of your family. You need an attorney who is not afraid to go to bat to support you. Our services as family lawyers in Covington are comprehensive. Simply reach out to us now to learn more about how we can help you.
Why Choose Petrelli Previtera as Your Family Lawyer in Georgia?
- We’re an Inc. 5000 firm with a proven track record of providing superior service to our clients.
- Our legal team is up-to-date on Georgia’s family laws, including any changes.
- We offer customized legal solutions for our clients, taking on even the most challenging.
- We care about your future.
- We fight for your rights.
- Our award-winning attorneys are focused on your needs and getting you the desired results.
- Each of our attorneys is a prestigious, aggressive litigator and aggressive negotiator.
Simply take a look at our reviews online. Our track record and client testimonials speak for themselves in every case. If you are looking for a family lawyer near me, contact us for a consultation.
How Our Law Firm Solves Your Family Law Needs
Petrelli Previtera is committed to our clients. They are our priority in everything we do. This client focus allows us to provide our clients with reassurance that they will receive exceptional service with each call, consultation, or meeting they receive from us.
We recognize how significant these changes are to your life and future. To be able to provide the best possible results for our clients, we are always working to find the most innovative, effective, and reliable legal solutions available. Your family, security, and financial future are always considered when recommending legal strategies.
Numerous factors make our family lawyers in Covington different from others. We work to devise the best legal strategy possible for our clients, and we do so without putting your time at risk nor your budget. We also work closely with our clients to understand what their needs are, proposing strategies that you may not have thought about or considered as you prepared for these changes.
To meet our clients’ expectations, our attorneys are highly trained and passionate negotiators. Whether we are working out settlements for legal matters, child custody, visitation agreements, or other complicated legal matters, you can trust that we are working hard toward meeting your goals.
As passionate and committed as we are to the outcome we provide our clients, we are also well aware of meeting your needs. For example, we tailor legal services to your goals without putting you and your loved ones at risk. Our family lawyers are happy to discuss any concerns you have and will always offer guidance while leaving you in control of the process used.
How can we help you? Our Georgia family lawyers provide a wide range of legal services to meet your needs including:
- Divorce: Our divorce attorneys in Georgia will work closely with you to ensure you have every available asset possible to start your new life in a positive manner. Divorce is a complicated area of the law and often includes other components of the law, including custody and support, asset division, and spousal support. We work with people from all walks of life pursuing divorce, including those who are active or retired military, government employees, and business owners. Allow us to provide you with legal support that addresses your specific situation.
- Legitimation: Legitimation is a legal procedure in Georgia for fathers desiring a formal relationship with their children born outside of marriage. This process ensures that children can adopt their father’s surname and benefit from other legal entitlements. If you’re a father seeking to strengthen your legal ties with your child, our family law team can guide you through the complexities of Georgia’s legitimation laws, ensuring your rights and those of your child are upheld.
- Child custody: In every legal situation, there are emotions involved, but often there are no more impactful decisions than child custody. Our team will work with you to create agreements and negotiate toward the best arrangements possible, including custody and visitation. We also work with families who need help with child custody modifications over time.
- Child support: Ensuring you have the means to support your child is essential. Our family attorneys can help you pursue child support agreements representative of realistic financial situations. We can also help modify child support over time from both sides (those paying support and those receiving it). We have ample experience navigating Georgia child support laws.
- Property division: During a divorce, it is often necessary to divide property in what the court considers a fair manner. Our team works to ensure your needs are properly represented throughout this process. We are happy to negotiate a settlement that helps to support your future. We prioritize your future in every situation.
- Spousal support: When one spouse earns more than the other, there may be the right to spousal support. Our Georgia attorneys recognize the importance of ensuring spousal support is awarded when appropriate. That is why we work closely with our clients to work out the details, including the amount of payment, the duration of alimony, and the frequency of such payments.
Our Covington, GA, family lawyers are committed to providing our clients outstanding service. In any of these areas, we will provide you with legal guidance and insight into your rights and then work closely with you to create a legal strategy that is best suited for your future.
Work with our award-winning family attorneys in Georgia to achieve the best possible outcome in your case. We also handle the most complicated of legal matters, including:
- Prenuptial agreements
- High net-worth divorce
- Grandparents’ rights
- Unmarried couples
- Relocation with children
As complicated as your case may be, our attorneys will remain by your side to help you negotiate the best possible outcome. We know how critically important it is for you to get legal support and guidance that provides you with the very best outcome possible. We remain by your side to do that.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to expect during my consultation?
During your initial confidential consultation, you’ll have the opportunity for one-on-one time with an attorney. This meeting is designed to clearly define the situation you’re facing, the particular difficulties involved, and the specific goals you have in mind. It is during this crucial meeting that we’ll help you understand the next steps to take. Based on the details of your situation, a unique strategy will be customized with the aim of determining a fair and just solution for you and those involved. This personalized approach allows us to address your specific needs and strive to achieve the best possible outcome in your case.
Can I meet with a Family Lawyer Near Me?
Our law office, Petrelli Previtera, LLC, is conveniently located at 1148 Washington St SW, Covington, GA 30014. We are open daily from 9 AM to 5:00 PM and are proud to cater to the legal needs of residents in the nearby counties of Cobb, Fulton, Dekalb, Gwinnett, Rockdale, Walton, Barrow, Oconee, Clark, Greene, Coweta, Fayette, Henry, Newton, Morgan, Meriwether, Spalding, Butts, Jasper, Putman, Hancock, Pike, Lamar, Monroe, Jones, Baldwin, Upson, and Crawford County. Understanding the need for flexibility and convenience, we are also pleased to offer virtual consultation services via Zoom or over the phone. To schedule your appointment, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We are here to provide you with the legal support you need.
How do I find the best family lawyer near me?
Finding the right family lawyer can be a challenging process, given the complexities and personal nature of family law cases. Here are six tips to guide you in finding the best lawyer to handle your family law matter:
- Choose a family law attorney. A family law attorney is specifically trained to handle cases involving divorce, custody, support, and other family-related legal matters. Their knowledge will be crucial in efficiently representing you.
- Get referrals. Seek recommendations from trusted sources, including attorneys, clergy, accountants, and counselors, as well as friends and family members who have previously engaged a family lawyer.
- Do your research. Once you have a list of potential lawyers, conduct thorough research. Check if they are members of the American Bar Association or the State Bar Association. Review their website, LinkedIn profile, and any client reviews or ratings on platforms such as AVVO.
- Seek a lawyer with relevant experience. Depending on the specifics of your case, you may require a law practitioner with certain expertise. For instance, if your case involves complex financial issues, a lawyer with access to financial experts may be beneficial.
- Interview your top choices. This provides an opportunity to gauge your compatibility with the lawyer. Assess their ability to communicate clearly and avoid excessive legal jargon. If you don’t feel comfortable following the interview, consider other options.
- Choose an attorney you can trust. Given the sensitive nature of family law matters, it’s essential that you trust your lawyer and feel comfortable sharing personal information with them. If you feel unsure about an attorney, continue your search until you find the right fit.
Put Our Award-Winning Covington Family Attorneys to Work for You
Our Covington, Georgia, family lawyers are here to help you. At Petrelli Previtera, we have helped many people to overcome the challenges they are facing through even the most challenging of legal matters. We have been recognized as one of the top divorce firms in the country for the work we do. We can be there to support you through this legal process as well.
As an Inc. 5000 company, we have worked hard to build a respected firm. It all comes in the form of supporting our clients and providing aggressive, supportive legal guidance through their challenging legal matters.
Find the Family Lawyer Near Me That Meets Your Needs
The firm is located at 1148 Washington St SW, Covington, GA 30014.
Reach us by phone at (678) 730-6310
Your legal situation matters to us. We strive to listen, guide and support you through every family legal matter you face. That can start today.
Call us now to discuss your case. Our Covington, Georgia, family lawyer is committed to being there to guide you. We are happy to talk to you over the phone, set up a meeting in person, or even set up a Zoom call to discuss your case.
Fill out the form on our page now or give us a call at (866) 465-5395. Let us create a better future for you and your family.