Meet John P. Attiani Esq., a seasoned Family Law Attorney with a passion for providing exceptional legal representation and support.
John has represented clients throughout Pennsylvania for over 20 years.
Recognized for his outstanding reputation among colleagues and clients alike, John is known for his reliability, commitment to delivering on promises, and unwavering dedication to his clients’ needs. His approach to family law is characterized by active listening, ensuring he fully understands his clients’ concerns, goals, and unique circumstances.
When working with John, clients can expect a reliable and supportive legal partner who will tirelessly fight for their best interests. His exceptional legal insight and genuine care for his clients set him apart as a trusted and highly regarded Family Law Attorney.
A distinguished educational background complements the extensive professional experience of John P. Attiani Esq. He graduated with a B.S. in Accounting from Villanova University in 1984 and was a naval aviator in the United States Marine Corps until 1990. John obtained his Juris Doctor degree from Temple University School of Law in 1993 and is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania. He is an active member of the Pennsylvania, Philadelphia and Montgomery Bar Associations, focusing on the Family Law Section, with certifications as a trained mediator and Collaborative Family Law Affiliate. He has also served as an arbitration panelist and custody mediator for the Montgomery County Court of Common Pleas.
Throughout his career, John has received numerous accolades and recognitions for his legal expertise and outstanding client service. He has been awarded the prestigious Martindale-Hubbell® “Distinguished” Peer Rating for High Professional Achievement in 2023. Furthermore, he has been recognized by Martindale-Hubbell® as a Client Reviewed attorney and has received a perfect 10/10 lawyer rating from Justia Inc.
John is a proud native of Delaware County and currently resides in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. Outside of his legal practice, he has served as an elder at his church, is an avid ice hockey player, and plays guitar with two local blues and rock ‘n roll bands, Rattlesnake Drive and Plush.
- Juris Doctor, Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1993
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania, 1984
Certified Legal Specialties
- Collaborative Family Law Affiliate
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Pennsylvania, 1993
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1994
Awards and Recognition
- Martindale-Hubbell® “Distinguished” Peer Rated for High Professional Achievement, 2023
- Martindale-Hubbell® Client Reviewed
- Justia Inc Lawyer Rating 10/10
- “Where No Petition to Modify Was Filed, the Trial Court’s Dismissal of the PFA Order Was Improper,” Case notes for the Pennsylvania Family Lawyer, a publication of the Pennsylvania Bar Association
- “Once Jurisdiction Attaches, a Court Should Dispose of All Issues and Questions Relating to the Matter Before It,” Case notes for the Pennsylvania Family Lawyer, a publication of the Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Navigating Military Divorce: Understanding the Unique Challenges and Considerations
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Montgomery County Court of Common Pleas, Arbitration Panelist
- Montgomery County Court of Common Pleas, Custody Mediator