Meet Divorce Attorney John P. Attiani Esq.
John P. Attiani has over 20 years of experience representing individual and business clients. His areas of practice include family law (divorce, custody, alimony and spousal support, child support, equitable distribution and protection from abuse), business formation, contract disputes, bankruptcy and wills.
Admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, Mr. Attiani is a member of the Pennsylvania and Montgomery Bar Associations. He is active in the Family Law Section of both the Montgomery and Pennsylvania Bar Associations. He is a trained mediator and a Collaborative Family Law Affiliate. He also serves as an arbitration panelist and custody mediator for the Montgomery County Court of Common Pleas.
Mr. Attiani has authored case notes for the Pennsylvania Family Lawyer, a publication of the Pennsylvania Bar Association: “Where No Petition to Modify Was Filed, the Trial Court’s Dismissal of the PFA Order Was Improper” in 2008 and “Once Jurisdiction Attaches, a Court Should Dispose of All Issues and Questions Relating to the Matter Before It” in 2009.
Mr. Attiani graduated from Villanova University in 1984 with a B.S. in Accounting. From 1984 through 1990 he served in the United States Marine Corps as a naval aviator. He graduated from Temple University School of Law in 1993. Mr. Attiani has served as an elder at his church, is an avid ice hockey and softball player and plays guitar with two local blues and rock ‘n roll bands, Rattlesnake Drive and Plush.
- Juris Doctor, Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1993
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania, 1984
Certified Legal Specialties
- Collaborative Family Law Affiliate
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Pennsylvania, 1993
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1994
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Montgomery County Court of Common Pleas, Arbitration Panelist
- Montgomery County Court of Common Pleas, Custody Mediator