Meet Pennsylvania Family Law Attorney Russell J. Manning
Attorney Russell J. Manning is a resident of Langhorne, Bucks County, Pennsylvania and is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Mr. Manning received his Juris Doctorate degree from Widener University Delaware Law School in 2006. Prior to that, he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in History from Holy Family University.
Attorney Manning handles family law cases across Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Previously, Mr. Manning worked as the Assistant District Director to Pennsylvania State Senator Robert M. Tomlinson and clerked for the Honorable James M. McMaster on the Bucks County Court of Common Pleas. Mr. Manning has been practicing law since 2013, spending his entire career in Bucks County. He is an active member of the Bucks County Bar Association.
Mr. Manning is active in his local community. He volunteers in local politics and is on the Board of Directors for Neshaminy Kids Club and is a former President of his local Homeowners Association. He is an active member of the Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War and is a Past Camp Commander of Anna M. Ross Camp #1. His hobbies include reading, historical reenacting, and fencing. He is married with two children.
Areas of Practice
- New Jersey
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- Juris Doctorate – 2006
- Holy Family University
- Bachelor of Arts – 1995
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bucks County Bar Association, Member since 2012
Past Employment Positions
- Pennsylvania State Senator Robert M. Tomlinson, Assistant District Director
- Honorable James M. McMaster on the Bucks County Court of Common Pleas, Clerk
Pro Bono Activities
- Board of Directors, Neshaminy Kids Club
- President, local Homeowners Association
- Member, Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War
- Past Camp Commander, Anna M. Ross Camp #1