Langhorne PA Family Law Attorney
Petrelli Previtera is a partner that families in Langhorne, PA, can count on during disputes. Our family law attorneys strive to help families with divorce issues, including child custody, child support, property division, and alimony.
Where is the Langhorne PA office?
Petrelli Previtera Langhorne’s office is in Bucks County and serves the neighboring counties: Warren, Lehigh, Northampton, Burlington, Mercer, Hunterdon, Middlesex, Montgomery, and Philadelphia.
Please find us at 1707 Langhorne Newton RD STE 5, Langhorne, PA 19047.
The nearby cities include Doylestown, Philadelphia, and Abington.
Why Choose Us?
Petrelli Previtera lawyers dedicate their efforts to serving Bucks County families. We strive to advise our clients on the best way forward. You can rest assured you’ll find the much-needed peace of mind in the next chapter of your life.
- Compassion, integrity, and level-headedness are the pillars of our law firm.
- Petrelli Previtera is an inc. 5000 firm- an achievement that reaffirms our position as the fastest-growing legal company in Pennsylvania and beyond
- Our lawyers are people-focused and results-oriented. We offer maximum and customized attention to every family law dispute
- We come with proven experience. We have local attorneys with years of family law experience, so handling family law cases is what we do best.
- Our professional lawyers are both aggressive legislators and deft negotiators.
Contact our Langhorne offices at (267) 710-9585 to see how we fit the bill and schedule the first consultation.
What are Petrelli Previtera Family Law Practice Areas?
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Spousal Support
Get in Touch Today
We are ready when you’re ready to engage the services of an award-winning attorney. Our aggressive team is known for providing compassionate and dedicated advocacy to families in Langhorne, PA, and surrounding localities.
Want to see whether we are the right fit? Contact us today via (267) 710-9585 and schedule an initial consultation.