Rebecca Laniewski Sporar, Pittsburgh Family Law Attorney
Rebecca Laniewski Sporar earned her Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. She graduated Cum Laude from Susquehanna University with a B.A. in Political Science and Communications.
Rebecca’s practice is solely dedicated to family law, including child support, spousal support, alimony, equitable distribution, child custody, protection from abuse, and pre- and post-nuptial agreements. Rebecca practices in Allegheny, Westmoreland, Washington, & Butler Counties.
As a law student, Rebecca completed an externship with the Honorable Joy Flowers Conti, Chief Judge of the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania. She also served as a Certified Legal Intern in the University of Pittsburgh Family Law Clinic and participated in the Gismondi Summer Fellowship program at Neighborhood Legal Services, providing legal services to low-income tenants in eviction proceedings.
- Juris Doctor, University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2016
- Susquehanna University, B.A., Political Science and Communications
Professional Awards & Recognition
- CALI Award for Excellence- Family Law Clinic, Fall 2015
- CALI Award for Excellence- Trial Advocacy, Spring 2016
- PA Super Lawyer Rising Star for 2020 and 2021
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Family Law Section