About Family Law Attorney Catherine M. Cardozo
For the past decade, Catherine Cardozo has solely focused her practice on family law. She is dedicated to helping people find positive outcomes in difficult times.
When it comes to resolving divorce and other family law issues—such as child support, custody, and division of assets—Catherine knows there are many options. As your attorney, she takes time to get to know your unique situation to provide personalized guidance.
Catherine applies her experience as a social worker to her family law practice. Her background includes specialized training in methods used to facilitate cooperative solutions in divorce, custody, and other family law disputes. With her experience, you can be confident that you have a strong advocate on your side through these difficult times.
Lawyer. Trusted Adviser. Friend.
Catherine is available by appointment at one of our Pennsylvania offices. She advises and represents divorce and family law clients throughout Eastern Pennsylvania.
Catherine earned her law degree from Temple University School of Law. During law school, she worked as an intern in a clinical program at the Family Court of Philadelphia for Temple Legal Aid. She was also a staff writer and associate editor on the Temple Journal of International and Comparative Law. Prior to and during law school, Catherine worked as a litigation paralegal. Before entering the legal field, she was a social worker with Philadelphia County MH/MR and a counselor with local womens’ agencies.
- Juris Doctor, Temple University School of Law
- Bachelor of Social Work (B.S.W), Temple University
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section
- American Bar Association, Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Montgomery Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Montgomery Bar Association, Mediation Committee
- Collaborative Family Law Affiliates, Attorney Member
- Good Shepherd Mediation Center, Volunteer Divorce/Custody Mediator
Classes & Seminars
- Divorce and Custody Mediation, Cozen & O’Connor LLP
- Child Support and Custody, Women Against Abuse
- General Practice Program, The Institute for Paralegal Training
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice