The family law lawyers at Petrelli Previtera understand the value of education and the financial obstacles that may come along with obtaining a degree. For this reason, we are excited to announce our bi-annual scholarship campaign to help students achieve their goals of furthering their education.
The Spring 2021 Scholarship Campaign
- Oct 15th, 2020 – April 15th, 2021
All applicants must submit completed essays to [email protected] by 12 PM PST on April 15th, 2021. The scholarship winner will be announced in April 2021.
In order to participate in the scholarship campaign, applicants must submit a 500-word essay on the following topic: Each year, divorce affects thousands of children and families. How can parents make transitions for their children easier?
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
To participate in the scholarship campaign, applicants must:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college, university, or law school during the 2021 academic semester
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution
- If an applicant is under the age of 18, written permission from a parent or legal guardian must be provided
- All applicants must include submission in an email along with his/her full name, email address, and the name of the institution he/she is enrolled in
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are not a United States citizen but you are enrolled at an accredited United States college, university or law school, you are eligible to apply.
The winner will be announced on our social media and website by April 2021.
While there is no guarantee, all scholarship essays have the possibility of being featured on our website and/or social media accounts.
A $1000 check will be written out directly to the winner’s institution.
Please note that all submissions provided may be displayed on the law firm’s website or social media accounts. Petrelli Previtera holds the right to use the name, profile picture, and entry in future articles.
In efforts to secure the applicant’s privacy, all personal information will be kept confidential from third parties.