Meet Pennsylvania Family Law Attorney, Attorney Ayla O’Brien
Ayla believes that each client requires individual representation that is tailored to their specific needs. In order to effectively represent each client and to obtain the best possible outcome, Ayla knows that it is vital that she actively listens to her clients, educate them on the legal issues and applicable laws, and guide them in making informed decisions every step of the way. Ayla treats each client with utmost respect and compassion and strives to achieve a working relationship with each and every client that she serves.
Prior to joining Pretrelii Previtera, L.LC., Ayla founded and operated a solo law practice that focused primarily on family law in Bucks County, Pennsylvania for a decade. As a solo practitioner, she represented clients in family law matters involving divorce, alimony, custody, child support, spousal support, equitable distribution, protection from abuse, and a vast variety of unique special relief issues in family court. As a solo practitioner she also represented clients in family law matters in surrounding counties such as Montgomery, Philadelphia, Chester, Delaware, Lehigh, and Berks.
Ayla’s journey in the family law arena began in 2004, while she was an evening division law school student, at that time she attended law school full time at night and simultaneously worked full time as a Law Clerk. Ayla’s Law Clerk positions were held at prominent law firms for highly experienced and reputable family law attorneys in the region.
Upon graduation from law school in 2008, Ayla gained litigation experience while working as an associate at a insurance defense litigation law firm in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
Ayla was born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and has been a long time resident of Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Ayla is a lifelong equestrian and enjoys spending time outdoors with horses.
Working out of the firm’s Doylestown office, Ayla is available by appointment via Zoom or from the Philadelphia, Norristown, and Doylestown offices.
- Juris Doctor, Widener School of Law (Pro Bono Distinction)
- Bachelor of Science, Indiana University of Pennsylvania (Summa Cum Laude)
- Superb Avvo Rating of 10
- Avvo Client’s Choice Award, (2020, 2015)
- Certificate of Achievement, Montgomery Bar Association, Volunteer Presenter of the Liberty & Law Civics Education Program (2019)
- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, Top 10 Under 40 (2015)
- The Global Directory of Who’s Who, Top Lawyer (2015)
- Bucks County Bar Association
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice:
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey
- Family law
- Child custody & visitation
- Child support